Who rules the world? Taylor Swift. A study on the most followed and most searched celebrities on Google compared the number of followers of 90 celebrities and the number of times each celebrity was searched on Google each month.
Forty-nine states, including Florida, had Miss Swift as the most Googled and followed celebrity in the state. Mississippi, where LeBron James took first place, was the only exception.
Some Florida “locals” made the national list, including Ariana Grande, the pop star raised in Boca Raton and the the state’s most popular new resident and soccer GOAT, Lionel Messi.
Here’s a look at the most influential celebrities in Florida and the rest of the country, according to online marketing education company Authority Hacker.
Who is the #1 most popular celebrity?
Taylor Swift is currently the most searched celebrity on Google in America, according to Hacker Authority’s study. Maybe she doesn’t have as many Instagram her followers are her best friend Selena Gomezwho is the most followed woman on the application, but has more than 289 million people who follow his publications on Instagram and TikTok.
“Swift emerges as one of the top five most searched celebrities in every state,” the study said. “It was also revealed that she could earn up to $625,700 for a single sponsored post if monetized to her audience of over 274 million Instagram followers, highlighting just how influential she is.”
The country-turned-pop sensation has captivated stadium audiences around the world. Tour of the eras shows since spring, his love life has been the talk of every gossip site for months and she’s on a record streak: break Spotify continuous recordings, box office records And tour records effortlessly. So it makes sense that it would be at the top of this list.
Here are the top 10 most influential celebrities on the Internet today, according to Authority Hacker’s study:
- Taylor Swift: 4,596,158 average monthly Google searches, 276 million followers on Instagram
- Elon Musk: With 2,818,100 monthly Google searches on average, Musk reportedly has a “secret” Instagram account with around 50 followers
- LeBron James: 2,782,268 average monthly Google searches, 158 million followers on Instagram
- Rihanna : 2,438,911 average monthly Google searches, 152 million subscribers on Instagram
- Selena Gomez: 2,042,632 average monthly Google searches, 430 million followers on Instagram
- Lionel Messi: 2,029,113 average monthly Google searches, 492 million followers on Instagram
- Kim Kardashian: 1,986,785 average monthly Google searches, 364 million followers on Instagram
- Ariana Grande: 1,735,893 average monthly Google searches, 380 million followers on Instagram
- Justin Bieber: 1,653,132 average monthly Google searches, 292 million subscribers on Instagram
- Billie Eilish: 1,628,522 average monthly Google searches, 110 million subscribers on Instagram
Here are the five most influential celebrities in Florida, based on Google search data:
- Taylor Swift
- Lionel Messi
- Elon Musk
- LeBron James
Famous Floridians:Some might surprise you
Has Ariana Grande ever lived in Florida?
If you’re from South Florida and follow pop culture, you probably know this Ariana Grande grew up in Boca Raton and graduated from North Broward Preparatory School in Coconut Creek, although she now lives in Los Angeles.
She joins an eclectic list of famous Floridians like Anya Taylor-Joy, Bella Thorne, Jason Derulo, Pitbull and Josh Gad, all from South Florida.
Where did Messi move to in South Florida?
During the summer, the Miami major league soccer club, Inter Miami CF announced that it has signed one of the most famous footballers in the world right away, Lionel Messi.
But Messi didn’t buy a house in Miami, he chose Fort Lauderdale. Messi purchased his waterfront estate for $10.75 million in the exclusive, gated community of Bay Colony in September. The house is about five miles from where Inter Miami plays at DRV PNK Stadium in Fort Lauderdale.