– Wow, I see your mycket. (Arbour) var en pappa for oss alla, sade Turgeon.
Med Blues believes Turgeon has joined the Al MacInnis Hall of Fame.
– Everyone was under responsibility until it corresponded to the communication with me on the isen… du pressade mig definitivt att hålla mig på topp, and I approach for this, sade Turgeon in 2005 var så exalted on att att återförenas med Lacroix for att avsluta but I came across the Colorado Avalanche with Hall of Famer Joe Sakic.
Han avslutade med att tacka sin familj, includado sin fru Elisabeth.
– Jag kan inte låta bli att att reflektera över den resa som tagit oss hit i day, sade han. Trettio års äktenskap, fyra barn, två barnbarn et du är min bästa van. I will try to dig for ditt stöd and for att du är in otrolig mom. Jag älskar digs. (Reporting: Mike G. Morreale).
CAROLINE OUELLETTE: Ett liv i hockeyn
Caroline Ouellette got close to her first hockey date in a short video from her trip to Montreal, but she’s fast. Hon city att hockey Skulle Vara Hela Hennes liv.
– I feel like I’m ready to play hockey in a barn, Sade Ouellette. It’s a direct passion… but it’s all about “Habs”, even it’s all about Barn and it’s about playing hockey in Montreal.
Men hur mycket hon än ville började hon inte spela direkt. Honestly, there is a way out if you want to go for it, and this is the day where it is possible to shoot the game in question.
After I got fucked, my man leaned over to Andre and Nicole to let them know. In fact, it is her mother hen, with the help of Caroline’s veterinarian father, who is with her to buy the first baby room. Men don’t have to worry about their hennes being so lag. Från nio up to 17 years års ålder spelade hon bara med pojkar.
– Jag fick höra allt möjligt, men det bara hjälpte mig att ännu mer uppskatta hur lyckligt lottad jag var som fick spela hockey när så många flickor i min ålder inte hade samma möjlighet, sade Ouellette.
Caroline Ouellettes checked in on her colleague’s perspective on winning the Summer Olympics gold and then taking part in her OS plan at Vancouver 2010.
– I did it and I did it with this thing that was found for sport, said Ouellette.
I hope I can have some fruit at that time from my skull in front of the pension. Hon var osäker på om hon någonsin skeletone kanna återskapa den känsla som hockeyn gav henne. Now I am associated with in-depth studies with Concordia University and the Canadian Regional Program for Women, which I would like to know about this.
– I have a little sport in my account and I delivered the link to my skull for the pension, Sade Ouellette. When it comes to active hockey, men struggle to train with men and women who have as much training as possible to improve their role and hockey.
2014 started Oulette’s ideal organization, Kallad Girls Hockey Celebration, which was updated for Kvinnor to play, play and win. I’m trying to organize a job with an offset of 100.
– It is in the barndomsdröm that I will help, by working with our generations to play, says Ouellette. Maybe I want to please myself with my hand with my fantastic imagination. Jag pass att jag får arbeta med den hela livet. Det Skulle Göra mig lycklig. (Reporting: Dave McCarthy).
GARY BETTMAN: Vinnare från grunden
NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman visited the entry groups in 2023, tackling your team’s arrival as part of the national team. After a brief reflection on the daily life of the Philadelphia Flyers, Roman Cechmaneks opted out and started in November ahead of Hall of Fame defenseman Börje Salming.
– Even if I want their length to be average, with the kvar lever and their minnen, its Bettman commission. Glom dem inte.
– 2023 year the Hockey Hall of Fame group became members of the executive committee. But I think it’s the woman who is going to play and the woman who is going to do it and she is going to drag: she goes to his head saying “Vinnare i grunden”.
– With this, you should expect dishes that will lead you to excel if you are lagging behind, or to make something of it in your home. It’s actually about the forest if you get into a game, or a conversation, or a behavior, that has nothing to frame, Bettman says.
Curator Bettman spoke about the style and visions of Pierre Lacroix and Ken Hitchcock, in the Byggare category.
– In the meantime, Pierre Lacroux is still alive. He began taking a trip to Quebec that stalled until he had a time lag with the Stanley Cup win in Colorado, near the debut night of his daughter, Sade Bettman.
– Ken Hitchcock prepared a plan to make decisions to deal with Dallas’ delay before his trip. Kens today (in Dallas) led to the women’s division title and the 1999 Stanley Cup final.
The Bettman Commission asks you to sign until women enter the caver categories:
– From the University of Minnesota-Duluth to the CWHL until the formation of VM-framträdanden and fyra guldbehängda framträdanden i OS, until the arrival of Caroline Ouellette in her career with bara vinna – inget annat än vinna – and vid I varje stopp tohandahöll honn den sorten av skicklighet och ledarskap som elit- och titelvinnande lag bygger på.
– Pierre Turgeon is the first to recruit at a higher level among the NHL’s under-19s. Producers and sportsmen carried their careers into next season and high school players from the Sabres, Islanders and Blues and did their best for the Canadiens.
The story happened to three men, the Bettman agency commission, for business groups 2023 until the men arrived; This is where the three NHL players prepare in samtidigt.
– Mike Vernon went near one of the greatest and on the other side of the delay until he was defined – and will define – the ultimate master: Calgary Flames 1989 Stanley Cup and Stanley Cup the Detroit Red Wings Cup in 42 years, 1997.
– Tom Barrasso will support the Calder and Vézina player as a rookie in Buffalo and play master in Pittsburgh before his player tackles the big victory of what is the best for this artisanal pinviner who comes from his first Stanley Cup in the coming days history.
– Henrik Lundqvist, a sublime combination of class, konkurrenskraft and briljans and match 7- and guldmedaljmatcher, played an iconic role on Broadway for Rangers and in stage shows for Sweden.
The Bettman commission has groups of invals who inspire many people, and they are also close to being able to sit in their company. Bettman extended his congratulations all the way to the media market to Mark Mulvoy and Dan Rusanowsky.
– This fantastic group offers exclusive, all-inclusive and privileged products to members of the Hockey Hall of Fame, said Bettman.
PIERRE LACROIX: “Din dröm blev san”
Joe Sakic talks about Pierre Lacroix as the complete leader of management and family. Max Lacroix is passionate about the sin and uselessness of HHoF for the family. Et Coco Lacroix, Pierres änka, kämpade sig igenom tårarna när hon uttryckte sina känslor.
It lasted 30 minutes and 30 seconds during the Hockey Hall of Fame ceremony with Sakic, Max and Coco Lacroix agreeing to accept their “mentor and their coach, their father and their best” and “their lives of family “.
Pierre Lacroix was named to the Hockey Hall of Fame builder category for being voted Stanley Cup champion with the Avalanche in 1996 and 2001. Lacroix was released on December 13, 2020, at age 72.
– I saw that Pierre Skulle had several things to say about what he had to say, said Sakic. He realized that he was playing hockey and that he was playing with Pierre at his house.
Sakic introduces Max, as well as a Hall of Famer, among the members of Avalanche.
Max, 19, came to play for the Colorado Grit in the North American Hockey League and will be there until Boston University gets underway.
– I discovered the role of the father of the Lacroix family and he looked into the history of the former patriarch Pierre Lacroix, who was no longer inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame, says Max The cross.
Max Talade de Pierre was awarded in his debut as a hockey agent in 1974 ahead of NHL player Bob Sauvé. And Mike Bossy spoke to his client and the Jandec hockey agency.