Chargers Elijah Molden agreed with an extension of contract with the Chargersannounced the team on Thursday. The agreement is three years, according to a person familiar with the unauthorized agreement to speak publicly.
The contract, reported for the first time by NFL Media, maintains Molden at after being acquired in a business less than two weeks before the start of last season. He was to become a free agent without restriction next month.
Molden, 26, had a year of career with the charge, starting 12 games with three interceptions and 75 plated. He ended the year in the injured reserve after breaking his left peonhrifies in the week 17, but said after the season he provided a rapid recovery because he avoided surgery. He expected to start running again after only six weeks despite minor surgery to repair a torn menis with a right knee.
Find out more: Loads to open the 2025 NFL season in Sao Paulo in the return of the League to Brazil
With a sustained crutch next to him while he was cleaning his locker, Molden said that he had already communicated to the front office of the charges he wanted to come back after the team had exchanged a seventh round choice in Tennessee for He in August and inserted the old nickel returns to the security starting program. He helped anchor the defense that led the NFL. Abandon 17.7 points per match.
“It’s a place where I would like to play,” he said last month. “It’s a place where this kind of revitalize my career.”
This story originally appeared in Los Angeles Times.