Doha, Qatar (AP) – Elena Rybakina said on Wednesday that she had been “disappointed” from WTA’s tour of WTA tour to prohibit his former coach Stefano Vukov following the investigation of the director director on A potential violation of his code of conduct.
“I am just disappointed with the situation and the way the process took place. I’m not going to comment on this about it anymore, “Rybakina told journalists after her victory over Rebecca Sramkova at the Qatar Open.
On Tuesday, the WTA said that it had completed its investigation into Vukov and its suspension “Stay in place.” He did not specify how long he would remain prohibited. The Croatian coach, who had been under provisional suspension, denied the reprehensible acts.
Rybakina, Wimbledon 2022 champion, said last month to the Australian Open that Vukov ” Never mistreated “During their years, working together and that she did not agree with the provisional suspension.
___
AP tennis: https://apnews.com/hub/tennis